All Writes.Email users automatically receive email from their Writes.Email address to their email account of choice. But what if you want to send mail using your Writes.Email address in Gmail? Follow these easy-to-follow instructions and you’ll be sending email with your new address in no time.
1. Sign into your Gmail account
2. Open Your Gmail Settings
3. Click on “Accounts and Import”
4. Click on “Add another email address”
5. Enter your name and Writes.Email address
6. Enter your Writes.Email Credentials
Use the following information in this form:
STMP Server: s930.tmd.cloud
Username: Your Writes.Email address
Password: Your Writes.Email password (provided to you via email). Can’t find your password? Click here to request a new password.
You should then see the confirmation screen below.
7. Check Your Gmail Inbox for the Confirmation Email
8. Open the Confirmation Email and Click the Link
The link will bring you to a confirmation page.
9. Click Confirm on the Gmail Confirmation Page
You can now send email through Gmail using your Writes.Email account.
10. Click “Compose” and then click on the “From” email address to select your Writes.Email Account
11. Consider setting your Writes.Email Account as Your Default Address in Gmail
If you’d like to set your Writes.Email account as your default “from” address, simply:
- Go to your Gmail settings.
- Click on “Accounts and Import”
- Next to your Writes.Email account click on “make default”
Congratulations! You can now send email using your Writes.Email account using Gmail!